Tutorials

Friday 20 March 2015

Eileen's Aqua Wax Workshop..... I just love the stuff !!!


Hello again

Finally I have managed to catch up a bit with all my tasks I have to do now I'm back to Work..... I have wanted to add these to my blog all week but as I am on a Special Project that hopefully will be revealed next week and Oh boy do I think it is "Special" and cannot wait to share it with you ..... Anyway way back to the brilliant Aquawax...... It acts as a resist and because it is flat you can stamp over it and it stand up so well to the inks and Brusho's and also bleach that we used..... It is also reasonably price which is also a bonus...... That's enough of my waffle so her are the cards I made and finished. I have another 3 I will complete and add at a later stage as I really must get on with my "Special" project as I am running out of time quickly.......

Thanks for stopping by and I will hopefully see you again soon xxx



4 comments:

  1. WOW WOW WOW WHAT STUNNING WORK, THEY ARE ALL SO GORGEOUS, LOVE THE COLOURS, AND GREAT IMAGES, FABULOUS XXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks Lise for your lovely comments and taking the time to check my Blog xxx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Many thanks Anjas-Artefaktotum for your kind comment xxx

      Delete