Tutorials

Sunday 3 May 2015

Isobel's 2nd Birthday......

Hi again all..... Blogging twice in one day is beginning to be a bit of a habit..... it seems that my blogging is a bit like buses, they always come along in Two's or Three's, lol.....

I was commissioned by a lovely Lady called Lorrayn to make a card for her Niece's Isobel's 2nd Birthday after she saw a card I made called "Bubble Boy" by Penny Black that I had made.... Lorrayn asked me if I could make a card along the same lines as the Bubble Boy but for a little girl so I went in hunt for a stamp that I could use or adapt and yes I found one and it's called "Make a Wish" again by Penny Black..... I stamped the little Girl and also the little Boy and cut the Bubbles and the Bubble Wand and added it in place of the Dandelions on the little girl..... The reason that Lorrayn wanted to incorporate the Bubbles is because she always sees Isobel blowing bubbles and thought that she would love the card..... in fact Lorrayn did mention it to me Isobel and her Mum loved the cared so much they are going to frame it and hang it in her bedroom..... What a compliment that is, I was over the moon that they loved it that much to do that..... Thank you !!!

Here are the photo's of the card and if I must say myself .... I love it !!!






No comments:

Post a Comment