Tutorials

Sunday 10 May 2015

My Play Day at Eileen's Crafty Workshop......9th May 2015

Morning Crafters.....

I really hope that you are enjoying the Weekend, beautiful Sunshine at last..... I know I am and it all started yesterday as I went to Eileen's Workshop in Allhallows Kent and had a fantastic time with all my Crafty Friends and Oh what fun we had ...... although I did feel as if I was speed crafting in the beginning, lol..... I say that because I haven't really stopped in the last Month with Demo Days, demoing at the Show in Maidstone and last weekend My Own Workshop at Oyster Stamps..... A lot of work goes into making all these happen so yesterday was "My Time" to play but I still felt that I was on that Roller Coaster rushing here and there and juggling Work in between.....

Anyway here are my makes from Yesterday and did I enjoy making these or what..... I so did too !!!

First is my Canvas which I used Acryllic Paints on but I chose for some extra effects to use Iridescent ones to give it that super shine and a bit of bling and I think I have managed to do that along with using the Sparkle Gel Pen.....
 



.....and now for my cards which I really love..... First one was adding a bit of texture with Texture Paste and on Watercolour Card it allowed us to use plenty of water to move the Distress Inks around to create the beautiful background.... Colours I used are Broken China, Picked Raspberry and Shabby Shutters..... I added my bling with the Sparkle Gel Pen in Gold and Silver just to add the subtle glimmer.....

 

 

 .....and for the finale which I just love..... called "Northern Light"..... Done again with Distress Inks in the colours listed below and using a Penny Black Stamp...... Sorry the name I have forgotten,  It's my age, lol

 






 
Well there you are and thanks for popping over to see them. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask and I will try to answer any queries you may have.....
 
I must just add these two photo's of Martine with as she says "All the Gear but No Idea!.... Martine doesn't do mess so she was all togged up to cope with Eileen's "The Messy Ones" Techniques, lol ..... Hellen is the one next to her trying hard not to pee her pants and Janet the other side is just so used to Martine as they work together that she is totally in her Crafty Zone and how she stayed there I really don't know !!!


 
One last word..... I just wanted to mark the day today as it would have been my Mum's 89th Birthday ..... Shw would have been the same age as the Queen..... So Mum whether you may be I hope you are having a lovely time and lots and lots of love and there isn't a day that goes by when I don't think of you as it was you that got me into Crafting many years ago now and I really cannot imagine Life without it..... Love you very much !!!
 
Lots of love to you all out there too !!!
xxx
 
 






 





3 comments:

  1. beautiful creations TFS all the pics too hello from california
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ya ,yes fab day ,great makes made by you Marriane ,yes we sure do have a laugh do t we, .
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning artwork, my favourite is the canvas, love the texture in the background. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete