Tutorials

Sunday 3 May 2015

My Workshop at Oyster Stamps..... Sunday 3rd May..... Stampendous with a twist !!!

Well the day finally arrived for me to do my Workshop at Oyster Stamps and I was really blown away with the Ladies results and they all seemed to enjoy themselves and was very pleased with their beautiful Work.....

Ladies I thank you from the bottom of my heart for making it such a lovely Day and so enjoyable..... 

Here is my Sample that I made using the Stampendous "Peony" and "Spotted Feather" Cling Rubber Stamp..... I decoupaged these up over a Stencilled background using the beautiful Stencil by Ryn called Maidenhair Fern..... Hope you like them although I must say the photo's do not do the colours justice !!! .....






 
Now here are the Ladies finished MDF Heart and I think they are truly stunning and I hope you do too !!!
 











 
Here are few of the Ladies in action.... Boy did it keep them quiet all that "Fussy Cutting"
 






 
Well that's it for today..... I hope you have enjoyed me showing you all these pieces of gorgeousness and here's till the next time !!!

I would just like to give Oyster Stamps a huge "Thank You" for allowing me to hold this workshop at their premises at Unit 12A, Rochester Airport Industrial Estate, Laker Road, Rochester, Kent, ME1 3QX and if you fancy joining us there for another Workshop give them a call on 01634 686823 to book a place..... Also keep an eye out on their Website for their Demo Days, Open Day and any up and coming events..... Hopefully I will see you there!!!

Thanks again for popping by and hopefully I will be back soon

Lots of Love
xxx

3 comments:

  1. That's wonderful looks like a great would love to join you one day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful work, ladies & Marianne. I'll keep an eye out for what's on when I'm next down as would love to join you one day xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed the day
    Mine is all finished now

    ReplyDelete