Tutorials

Tuesday 5 May 2015

Stampendous Pansies .....

Evening All

Here's my latest Card..... For this one I used the Stampendous "Psnsies" Cling Rubber Stamp and I absolutely adore this..... I decided to use a Triple Fold Heart Card that I first started at the Oyster Stamps Retreat but due to illness at the time never ever finished it so I thought waste not want not,,, time to finish it. It really is too pretty to waste and in fact I just had to buy the Dies to be able to make more as I loved it so much,,,,.

With the Stamps I stamped them onto printed paper to cut down the painting time and just enhanced their colours with a touch of Distress Inks ..... Then I layered them up to make them look real....well as real as I could but at least they have that 3D look......

I do hope you will give it a go ..... Go on just try one small flower and see just what a difference it makes to your project.....






















Until the next time,,,,,, Tat ta !!!

Lots of Love
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment