Tutorials

Saturday 22 August 2015

Heartfelt Creations Poinsettia's and Demo Day at Whitstable Stamp Craft Shop !!!

Hi again

It's been a bit longer than I thought but things have been a bit difficult at home so not much time to craft but today I went to Whitstable Stamp Shop as I was asked to go along with some of the other Design Team Ladies from Oyster Stamps and what a fun day we had..... We ( My Husband Steve and me) had never been to Whitstable before as we have never found anywhere to park but there is parking in a School there where they ask for donations which is such a great thing to do to help raise funds for the School and it makes it easier to have a good noisy around Whitstable for everyone..... which we did after finishing demoing at Whitstable Craft Shop.....

Anyway here are three cards that I made using the beautiful Heartfelt Creations Poinsettia Stamps and the stamp I used for these is called "Sparking Poinsttia" which is a large stamps and comes with some lovely Holly leaves.... These are available from both Whitstable Stamp Craft Shop who are at 21A Oxford Street, Whitstable, Kent, CT5 1DB..... Telephone No 01227 264303 or of course from Oyster Stamps  and here's the link for you ..... http://www.oysterstamps.co.uk/pre-order-heartfelt-creations-large-sparkling-poinsettia-cling-stamp-set-c2x17582595 .

I stamped onto Water Colour Card using Versamark and then embossed using White Detail Embossing Powder..... Once this had cooled down I shook some Brusho's onto the background and then spritzed with lots of water and moved the colour around until I was happy..... Once I have finished the background I set about doing much the same with the flowers and leaves and then left to dry.... Once I was happy with the result I then sprinkled Stampendous Frantage Embossing Powder on in places to give it that glittery distressed look and then when finished matted and layered it onto suitable coloured card..... I have used various Words Dies from Memory Box and Penny Black and also some pretty Snowflakes again by Memory Box ..... all available from Oyster Stamps and Whitstable Stamp Craft Shop.....

I have given you lots of photo's so you can have a good look at them and hopefully get some inspiration to try these on you own..... and of course to finish I used my Sparkle Gel Pens just to add a little extra sparkle, lol ..... Here are my cards and I really loved doing these so I intend playing and creating some more like this again soon..... Hope you like them too !!!

I think this is my favourite although I still love the others but I think this shouts "Christmas" to me because of the colours..... What do you think ???






I think this is my next favourite .....






.....and finally a different shaped card.....






Anyway away I must as I have a few chores to do but I will be back very soon withs ome more of my creations.....

So until then lots of love and thanks for stopping by and go on try this yourself ..... You'll love it, I promise.....

Marianne
xxx

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful Marianne xxx The white embossing really lifts it and whatever colour you use gives it that Christmas feel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning artwork xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely -I do like the way you've used the brushos. I'm still practising. How did you keep the colours 'within the lines' so well? Even with embossing I'd probably get in a right mess!! Any hints much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are just stunningly awesome. you are so good with brushos, hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pleased to hear you had a great day out. Stunning cards Marianne. Beautifully made as always.
    Happy Sunday.
    Hugs Flo xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you were busy! ... Stunning work here again Marianne ... you are so talented ...
    Loves ya
    E xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, I love the white embossing, you never fail to inspire me xxx

    ReplyDelete