Tutorials

Monday 2 November 2015

New Lavinia Stamps Challenge for November - Christmas !!!

Evening All

That's another month which has flown by..... Boy it's November already..... Where did that one go again but I'm not sorry 'cos me being a bit "Accident" prone fell when closing a window off the sink, lol What am I like eehhh ?!?!?!..... In my head I'm still a "Spring Chicken" but reality tell me something different..... I'm just praying for a kinder November, lol !!!

Well today is the start of a new Lavinia Challenge and you could win a Voucher for £40.00 spend in the Lavinia Stamps Webshop ..... Please pop along and see the inspiration of Lavinia Stamps Design Team Lavinia Stamps Challenge Blog , there truly is some beautiful work here for you to see and to inspire you.....  You don't need a blog to enter you can send in your Email Entries HERE.
My DT samples this month I really enjoyed creating again the theme is Christmas and I just adore creating Christmas Cards.....

For this card I have used the beautiful "Sky" Stamp with the gorgeous Snowflake Stamps and the Zen Snowflakes too..... Whoops nearly forgot and the Fairy Buttercups Stamps and the Wording Stamp Merry Christmas !!!



 
I used the Moon Gazing Hare and only one of the Zen Snowflakes and a Believe Stamp which I cut from a larger background Stamp.....
 



For my third card I used "Dances till Dawn" Stamp along with the Christmas Tree Group Stamp..... nearly forgot I again used the Snowflakes and the Winter Wonderland Word Stamp too !!!



 
 
and for the finale ..... I used the 3 Dancing Fairies with the Zen Snowflakes and the Snowflake Stamps ..... Oh and the Winter Wonderland Word Stamp......
 


 
 
There you are that's my DT Samples for this Month and I hope I have given you some inspiration to enter the Challenge with the chance of winning £40.00 to treat yourself to some of these gorgeous stamps.....
 
Tat ta for now I'm now off to get some dinner..... I'm starving, lol
 
Take care and hopefully I will bring some more inspiration to you son
 
Lots of Love
Marianne xxx

11 comments:

  1. Love these and how adding snowflakes can turn any stamp into a Christmas card, the wonder of lavinia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work as usual from you Marianne,,, such pretty, detailed cards
    Take care now
    Eileen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work ,love them all
    See you soon
    M xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous work as always, can't pick a favourite xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards Marianne, all stunning. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  6. All beautiful cards, Marianne, can't pick a favourite as they are all equally as good xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such beautiful backgrounds you've created. I adore the little hare looking up at the singled out snowflake. Just beautiful. Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marianne, do you have a video or tutorial on your background, the card with the 7 fairies has the most beautiful background. I would love to learn. I can't stop looking at your work.

    ReplyDelete