Tutorials

Wednesday 1 March 2017

New Lavinia Creative Challenge - March 2017 - Colour, Sparkle and Bling !!!

Hello once again

It is that time again to announce that there is a New Lavinia Challenge and for March the theme is "Colour, Sparkle and Bling"..... The winner of the Lavinia Creative Challenge will win a voucher for £40.00 to spend in the Lavinia Web Shop and just a heads up there are new stamps coming out very soon .....

Below are my 2 sample cards to help give you some inspiration but unfortunately the bling doesn't show very well ..... I really wished you could see these are they are prettier in real life but at least you can imagine the bling .....

We are nearly into Spring ..... where on earth did that time go ...... The buds are opening and the Daffodils are just showing their pretty flowers along with the Snowdrops and blossoms on the trees ..... Oh how I love this Season .....

Anyway I thought I would let you know this time as I only used a few stamps which ones I used .....
and for my first card I used the Ocean Flowers along with the Fox 2 Peri Stamp .....


For my second card I used the Single Glow Flower and the Glow Flowers which are a smaller set of 2 and these really are such pretty stamps .....


So go get your Crafty stuff out and start creating hopefully the winning entry and if mine don't inspire you much this month please have a look at the other Design Team's samples they truly are amazing .....

Until the next time I hope you all keep well and happy crafting !!!

Loads of love
Marianne  xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment