Tutorials

Tuesday 11 July 2017

Bee and Butterfly Cards ..... Ohhhhh and The Umbrella Man .....

Hello again

Thought I would blog my Cards that I made at Eileen's July Workshop .....

We have a lovely Day creating some really super Cards .....

For once I managed to nearly finish some Cards as I am a little bit of a slow Coach, lol and just love faffing around adding the finishing details ohhh and if I haven't mentioned before I love Fussy Cutting .....

That Barbara Cleggett made some super Cakes but my favourites were those Viennesse Whirls and I must admit I was a little "Piggy" and I have two .....

My Crafty Buddy Archie Maisey came and we had a lovely day creating some Cards using Brusho's and Distress Inks ..... A little dab of Texture Paste, Some texture Stamps and Stencils .....
I learnt fast this time that a little goes a long way with the Brusho's and I managed to keep them a bit under control, lol ..... for a change ...., I don't usually do White Spaces as I love Colour and you can guarantee I usually put colour all over the card but today I managed to well for 3 Cards control myself .....

I used various stamps being .....
Chocolate Baroque Bee Stamps
Finnabair Butterfly Stamps
and of course the all time favourite Tim Holtz Umbrella Man .....

Well here they are and I must admit I was a little chuffed with them all .....

Hope you like them too .....

 











Well it's been an age since I did any blogging for anything other than my DT Cards for Lavinia ..... and I must admit I so enjoyed using some different stamps too !!! ......

I'll try to do some more very soon ...... I promise ..... :0)

Loads of love and take good care of yourselves
Love Marianne xxx

5 comments:

  1. Stunning, stunning, stunning ,stunning, ....... and STUNNING! lol. I like 'em a LOT xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards, Marianne.love em all can't write much I have the shakes this morning xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just adore these Marianne and I love the white spaces, something I can't do, the design is fabulous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marianne beautiful and gorgeous cards you have made with fabulous backgrounds
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab cards. i especially love the umbrella man xx

    ReplyDelete